Mark is a coding architect specializing in building microservices with .NET on Azure. He also enjoys writing audio-related code and created the NAudio framework. He has created over 20 courses on Pluralsight, and would love to speak at your conference or user group event.
- 6 Jun 2023 Use secrets in unit tests
- 27 May 2023 Monoliths - Good or Bad?
- 15 May 2023 Transcribing Phone Calls in Real-time with Twilio and Vosk
- 6 Apr 2023 Running .NET Console Apps in Azure Container Instances
- 11 Mar 2023 Uploading Large Blobs in Parallel with the Azure SDK
- 10 Mar 2023 Uploading Large Files with AzCopy
- 9 Mar 2023 Implementing the Producer Consumer Pattern with TPL Dataflow
- 3 Mar 2023 Simple HTTPS with Caddy Ingress on AKS
- 25 Feb 2023 Dapr 1.10 - More steps in the right direction
- 23 Feb 2023 Fetching Credentials with the Azure CLI