Mark is a coding architect specializing in building microservices with .NET on Azure. He also enjoys writing audio-related code and created the NAudio framework. He has created over 20 courses on Pluralsight, and would love to speak at your conference or user group event.
- 15 Oct 2021 Early Evaluator, Late Adopter
- 24 Sep 2021 Is it time to start creating C# Azure Functions in isolated mode?
- 19 Aug 2021 Scheduled tasks with the Cron binding in Dapr
- 13 Aug 2021 How to Calculate Azure Blob Container Size
- 12 Aug 2021 Simple tables with CSS grid layout
- 7 Aug 2021 Why do we need Dapr?
- 30 Jul 2021 The Serverless Sliding Scale
- 5 Jul 2021 Azure Durable Functions Dependency Injection
- 1 Jul 2021 Pluralsight Updates 2021 - Microservices are getting easier
- 11 May 2021 Running Durable Functions Locally with Azurite