Mark is a coding architect specializing in building microservices with .NET on Azure. He also enjoys writing audio-related code and created the NAudio framework. He has created over 20 courses on Pluralsight, and would love to speak at your conference or user group event.
- 17 Jun 2022 Should I avoid LINQ for performance reasons?
- 16 May 2022 Deploy ASP.NET Core websites to Azure App Service with Azure Pipelines
- 14 May 2022 Launching Tabs in Windows Terminal
- 13 May 2022 Learn by Porting
- 30 Apr 2022 Automatic Sample Rate Conversion with WASAPI
- 29 Apr 2022 Install prerequisite Windows SDK with Azure Pipelines
- 20 Apr 2022 Create downloadable blob links with Azure Functions and App Service authentication
- 15 Apr 2022 Update Your Azure Functions Table Storage Bindings
- 28 Mar 2022 Copying Blobs with the V12 Storage SDK
- 27 Mar 2022 Uploading Blobs with the V12 Storage SDK